Competition: Enter For A Chance To Win A £15 Mothercare Voucher
We’ve decided to run our first ever competition and this time around it’s to win a £15 gift voucher to use at Mothercare.
To enter the competition, it’s really simple. All you need to do is follow the steps below and tag a friend (or two or more) on the social network you found the competition and you’re entered.
The competition will end next Friday (2nd November 2018) so you’ll have to be quick to be in with a chance. We wish you all the best of luck!
Competition Details (because you always have to have this stuff!):
1. The promoter is: GenieBaby
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://www.geniebaby.co.uk] and can be found on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Friday 2nd November 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The prize is as follows: The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen:
[at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.]
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Mothercare, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.